Keepsake Tooth Box, El Ratoncito Pérez or Ratón Pérez (literally translated into English as Perez mouse or Perez the Mouse).
It is a figure popular in Spanish and Hispanic American cultures, similar to the tooth fairy, originating in Madrid in 1894.
ALL LOVING PARENTS – READ THIS BEFORE YOU CLICK AWAY!
Do you know that Baby teeth might be very useful for stem cell needs?
- A study in 2003 showed that baby teeth are a rich source of stem cells.
- They are like proto-cells that might be grown into multiple kids of cells if needed.
- This might be of tremendous use later in their life if the child needs replacement tissue for whatever reason.
- The stem cells from their baby teeth might be used to grow the needed tissue.
- Start saving and store your baby teeth which might save lives and treat a variety of ailments.
How to preserve the baby teeth longer :
- Sterilize of baby teeth – Boil the fall-off teeth in water for about 5 minutes
- Dry the tooth with a clean towel. Teeth do not deteriorate significantly over time, but cleaning them will prevent any bacteria from growing on the tooth.
- Place the clean, dry tooth in a your baby tooth box for storage. Keepsake Tooth Box, Baby Perez the Mouse
- Lovely handmade wooden keepsake tooth box
- Keeps them organized for permanent preservation
- Has 3 tooth charts, in English, Spanish and Japanese.
- Record all the precious notes and dates
- Has a special spot to keep your baby umbilical cord!
If only I had this box when my babies were born – I kept their umbilical cord wrapped in a red piece of paper!
This baby keepsake tooth box can be the greatest and most valuable momento for your baby.
Buy one now and preserve those precious momento in this beautiful beech wood keepsake tooth box.
Help to share this blog with your friends who might find this article useful!
Visit our other blogs https://funtoysland.com/blog/ which shares creative games and activities to play with our collection of toys to boost your children development skills!