Use shadow puppets for your kids to express their emotions and imagination.
Embark on a story telling adventure and make those stories come alive with shadow puppets.
Storytelling is interactive encouraging the child to create their own versions and fill in the blanks. It is active learning, and can engage even the most reluctant learners.
Storytelling helps with visualisation and interpreting visual media.
Invite their friends and help them weave stories with the shadow puppets. Encourage them to write their own scripts to strengthen their vocabulary.
Having a party for your kids and do not know what games to play? Have a film making competition!
Give away Awards for the Best Film, Best Team Work and Best Director.
You never know, you might be having a famous director in the making!
The shadow puppets have 4 themes
The Little Mermaid, Little Red Riding Hood, Space , and Dinosaurs
But your kids don’t have to be confined by the theme! Buy more than a set and mix up the characters to stretch their imagination. Let the kids build their own story line.
How about Little Red Riding Hood and the Dinosaurs.
Or The Little Mermaid Lost in Space!
Space Travel to the Island of Dinosaurs.
Curtains up and let the show begin! Parents just sit back and enjoy the show.
Shadow Puppets :
- Stimulate imagination, visualisation, creativity and active learning.
- Develops confident self-identities.
- Promotes fine motor skills, coordination, vocabulary skills, speaking skills and communication skills
- 4 themes each having 12 pieces hand-held stick puppets. The Little Mermaid, Little Red Riding Hood, Space , and Dinosaurs
- Laser cut puppets on wooden sticks.
- Package size: 19 x 25 x 1 cm
- Material: Paper, Wood
Help to share this blog with your friends who might find this article useful!
Visit our other blogs https://funtoysland.com/blog/ which shares creative games and activities to play with our collection of educational toys to boost your children development skills!